- Consulting on company strategic and tactical issues
- Synergy through MIC team‘s comprehensive knowledge and experience in legal, tax, audit, finance and accounting, personnel matters and business consultancy
- Consulting and support on due diligence issues
- Financial control and company value development using our own analytical tools
- Coaching using our experienced consultants.
Based on our broad span of consulting work for many medium-sized, owner-led enterprises, MIC has gained extensive experience in company restructuring actions and company succession plans. With consideration of the Client company’s investor structure, industry and business size, we work with the Client to understand his needs and to develop various action options so that the needed legal measures can be identified and implemented.
The consultation is made per the economic and business needs of the Client. Once the approach is identified, this is additionally optimized for tax considerations. We do not recommend the use of pure tax savings models as these can be subject to frequent changes in tax legislation.
We advise enterprises in all industries. However, a majority of our Clients operate in the Life Sciences, Clean Technology and IT (information technology) sectors. For instance, by working in tandem with Xtheon UG & Co. KG, we address IT legal questions with the appropriate technical know-how.